Join key live events industry experts at this round table event as they share the tools & strategies they have implemented during this challenging time. Learn how they positioned their businesses for success while creating new & exciting experiences for their clients, audiences & guests.
Choose from 9 different inspiring 20 min Ted Style educational sessions.
Let’s navigate this "New Virtual Event World" we are all faced with together, plus have fun in our competitive & interactive "Fun Lounge" with a fun dance challenge and events industry trivia.
Sébastien David - President - Sénik The Event Agency
Lynn Ferguson-Pinet - Executive - Conundrum Adventures
Natalie Ho - National Director- Event Sales - Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality
Matthew Byrne , CSEP - President - Byrne Production Services
- Virtual Tech
• "Studio in a Box"- Presenter Tool Kits for Simple, Plug & Play, Good Quality Virtual Events - Presented by Matthew Byrne
• "Online Games & Ice Breakers"-Interactive Ways to Engage your Audience Online - Presented by Lynn Ferguson-Pinet
• "Broadcast vs Live Streaming"-Technical Aspects to Consider to Keep your Audience Engaged including Video & Sound Quality, Video Angles, Host/Audience interaction & more - Presented by Matthew Byrne
- Coming Back to In-Person- What's Changed?"
• Current Regulations & How They affect Different Scale of Events" - Presented by Natalie Ho
• "Communicating Safety Requirements to Guests & Stake-Holders" - Presented by Natalie Ho
• "Thinking Through Logistics of Hybrid Events" - Presented by Natalie Ho
- Audience Experience- Events in a Box
• "Type of Event & different possibilities of At Home Box Experiences" - Presented by Sébastien David
• "Costs & Logistics to Consider" or “How to budget for At Home Box Experiences” - Presented by Sébastien David
• "How to sell At Home Box Experiences to Clients for Different Type of Events” - Presented by Sébastien David
Member - $15
Non-Member - $30
Student Member - $5
Student Non-Member - $10
NOTE: It has come to our attention that some members of our community would like to attend this event and the ticket price is a barrier. We made a commitment to be there for our live events community so, if you would like to attend and can't afford a ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a code for a complimentary registration NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Member or Non-member, it doesn't matter, we want you there! That said, if you can afford a ticket please know that your registration fee will help us to continue to offer programming and opportunities for our industry to stay connected. #BeInTheRoom #ILEATOgether
Thank You to Our Event Partners
Virtual Venue Sponsor
Expert Presenting Partners
Fun Lounge Partners
NOTE: We acknowledge that this event is happening on the same day as #LightUpLive. This event ends just as the lighting of venues begins. We are showing our support by encouraging everyone to wear something red and will acknowledge the movement in the program. We all want to get back to live...it's who we are...but virtual and hybrid will be part of the journey we have to take on the way